With a quick evaluation, you can usually get an opinion back within 24-48 hours - click to get started, it's FREE!
Dr. Kanit Chamroontaneskul Dr. Kanit
An extremely experienced and senior orthopaedic surgeon at Bangkok Hospital specializing in spinal surgery.
Dr. Kanit's Qualifications
- Academic, Doctor of Medicine, Siriaj Hospital (Bangkok , Thailand)
- Certification, Board Certified In Orthopaedic Surgery, Thai Medical Council (Bangkok )
- Academic, Graduate Diploma in Clinical Science, Mahidol University (Bangkok )
- Academic, Graduate Diploma in Basic Science in Surgery, The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (Bangkok )
- Fellowship & Training, Residency, Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital
- Fellowship & Training, Spine Surgery Fellowship, University of Virginia (Charlottesville, Virginia , United States)
- Fellowship & Training, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Hands-on Course, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (St. Louis, Missouri , United States)
- Fellowship & Training, Cervical Spine Arthroplasty Course, (Liberic , Czech Republic)
- Fellowship & Training, Lumbar Spine Arthroplasty Course, Sporthopaedicum Straubing (Straubing , Germany)